AIM
Ezienne

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

Very, Very nice.

It's so obviously meant to be humorous that it hurts me very deeply on the inside that nobody gets the joke. I mean, cmon it's not dry political satire.

Regardless, I enjoy playing and have done so more than once.

*Flight* *Flight*

Amazing

I thought the game was brilliant, I loved the music the and prospect, so the overall eyecandy and storyline really sold it to me. I can play a game that isn't that great if it has nice animation and sound effects (C'mon, it's entertaining) But this had everything a good game should have. I suggest no improvement, everything was absolutely wonderful.

Dravalanche Dravalanche

I really liked it.

I haven't experienced any glitches, and the game was fun to play. The artwork was very well done, especially for a short-time game.

Line Runner 2 Line Runner 2

Brilliantly designed

and positively addicting. While the game IS challenging, as bluntly put by other reviewers, it's not redundantly challenging and there's something new to see with each level. I enjoy the graphics, sound effects, music, and most of all the creativity. I give it 5/5 and 10/10

e7 e7

My god...

Challenging, Stimulating, Enthralling and Refreshing, I couldn't believe how in love i was with an antagonist like THAT!

Loved the gameplay, loved the planet, the effects, the enemies, the narrator...

One question- I wasn't watching the timer at the end. There was an explosion and then credits came on, does that mean you die no matter what?

flowEST flowEST

Positively delightful

This is just my sort of game! The art and the animation were entrancing, and the music very soothing. I played once for points and played again just to see how long I could get my critter chain.

I love the jellyfish and kittens

The Breach The Breach

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Daaaamn. Played straight for many hours, but I just didn't want to leave it! I finally find a game I like with a save option and I never use it. Anywhoo- loved the storyline, awaited eagerly to find logs. Very gruesome and gory (def not my thing) But I loved this to pieces anyhow. Animation was spectacular, and gameplay was fun. Would make for an EXCELLENT movie.