AIM

Parody Parody Parody Parody Parody Parody

Beyond genius.

Pikachu on Acid Pikachu on Acid

What do I say...

I was, blown away? No that doesn't quite describe it.

Ok, so not only was this a refreshing pokemon parody, it was BRILLIANTLY animated, and I actually couldn't stop laughing, and that never happens.

My favorite Pokemon parody I've ever seen.

Birthday 21 Birthday 21

I can tell you're my kind of dude from this song.

LUCKY DAY FOREVER LUCKY DAY FOREVER

I don't have the time or ability to fully articulate how wonderful I found this film. Everything, from their speech, the story, the advertisements, the tone of the scenes and the placement of music was masterfully done. A true cinematic achievement.

iShark iShark

Very Nice!

You obviously took the tween shortcut wherever possible, but there were some moments of very nice raw animation. The whole thing was neat and artistic, the background was aesthetic, the voice acting pleasant and the lip-sync Right-On.

Marine Boy Marine Boy

Everything was great

The animation, the music, the concept, it was all brilliant. Yours is the style that makes one want to watch a flash again and again and again.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Refreshing, Entertaining, Funny.

i reley dont wan to say this, but i have to now.
This was amazing, a parody on the classic stupidity that anonymity grants the common douchebag the guts to blazon. I've seen, I've raged at it, I loved it. Makes of great material. Animation was effective and attention grabbing, voice acting was high quality and professional. 5/5, 10/10, Loved it!

Pokemon Hunter Trailer Pokemon Hunter Trailer

Why the fuck

are you so damn awesome. I mean seriously, the animation knocks me off my feet, the concept is original and fresh. I'm a huge pokemon fan, but a skeptic when it comes to fan animation so you can trust me when I say: Whatever you're doing don't stop, you'll make it big.

Cute Explosion Cute Explosion

Very funny,

and an unexpected amount of effort. I loved the references, and I was laughing through the whole thing. Ending made it for me. You're honestly the only animator that's considered top-quality that comes out with something I love EVERY time you make anything.

L4D: A matter of time L4D: A matter of time

Brilliant

The most important part of a flash to me is the choreography and how well the music syncs with the animation. Since both were brilliant, The animation never got stale, and your ideas were fresh, I say this deserves a 10/10 and a 5/5